WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
About the Role
As a Help Desk Technician, picture yourself:
· Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
· Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
· Responding to incoming tickets over the phone, via email, in person, or through remote access.
· Offering technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
· Serving as a trusted IT advisor in recommending new technologies and solutions that proactively support and grow our clients' environments.
· Interacting with clients on a daily basis, and effectively communicating with management.
· Providing on-call/after-hours work when necessary.
· Learning a ton, being faced with new challenges every day, and having the autonomy to take ownership of your assigned tickets.
Our ideal Help Desk Technician has:
· A strong and unique determination to impress clients by exceeding their needs and expectations.
· A passion for staying on top of cutting-edge technology and hands-on experience with the latest versions of the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Small Business Server, Active Directory, Citrix, Firewalls (Sonicwall, Watchguard, Cisco ASA), DNS, DHCP, VMWare, heterogeneous LAN environments.
· A profound respect for others with the ability to work collaboratively as well as independently at customer sites.
· An inner drive to succeed and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility.
· Great people and verbal/written communication skills.
· The desire to have a long term career with one company.
This position will require strong working knowledge and a decent amount of experience as a Level 1 helpdesk technician, or higher. If you do not have experience working at an IT Support Company and/or ongoing skillsets in IT Support and troubleshooting knowledge of Networks, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft 365, Ticketing and Knowledgebase Systems or any other commonly used Business Application, this position is not a suitable fit.
Depending on your working knowledge and existing experience, you will be placed within in a Level 1 through Level 3 job expectation. Your hourly/salary compensation will depend in what Level you adequately fit with your existing experience and knowledge prior to accepting this position.
Level 1: Some working knowledge with the ability to escalate to Level 2.
Level 2: Sufficient working knowledge and ability to escalate for rare situations.
Level 3: Strong working knowledge and experience to handle most of all situations.
About the Company
Since our inception, Cyber One Solutions, LLC. has been dedicated to helping small and medium businesses in Houston accomplish more. Cyber One Solutions solves all IT issues and drives business growth through first-rate technology solutions.